The Assistant Controller is responsible for administrative support for the entire company. He / She must coordinate the activities of the company, produce the documentation and file it according to the policies as well as manage the communications and the reception.
- Receive all visitors or customers coming to the company office
- Receive, screen and forward telephone messages as well as place telephone calls and respond to inquiries
- Produce the opening of client files and follow up
- Follow up on daily shipments (delivery note, report, file or other)
- Organize the transport of orders and their follow-up
- All other administrative tasks such as: file/label creation, label printing, creation or update of all production-related documents, etc.
- Marketing component: social media maintenance and update with external partner for SEO
- Human resources component: recruitment, staff motivation.
- Evaluate and enter orders (telephone)
- Produce and file invoices
- Send the monthly account statement and follow up on receivables, (3 to 5 collection calls per week)
- Participate in sales analysis and update on Excel and SAGE50
- Approval of the working hours of each employee, cumulate the hours every 2 weeks (payroll platform on the web “ADP”)
- Analysis, approval, accounting and classification of payable and receivable invoices.
- Enter payments received from customers
- Cost analysis of new commands
- Monthly bank reconcilliation
- Production and analysis of quarterly GST/QST report
- Bookkeeping of a related company ( GESCO)
- Excellent ability to communicate both orally and in writing, mandatory in French and English
- Sense of responsibility, priorities and organization: manages time appropriately
- Resourceful and having a highly developed spirit of teamwork by demonstrating harmonious relationships with co-workers
- Demonstrates judgment, discernment, initiative and creativity
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks and a constant concern for quality
- Punctual and hardworking
- DEC in Accounting/Management or enrollment in a university program specializing in accounting
- Proficiency in computer programs such as word, databasse managment and Office
- More than 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Excellent customer service experience (an asset)
- Minimum 20$/hour
- Permanent position, flexible schedule for work/family balance (7am to 18h)